Numerous maps have been changed in some way in the latest CS:GO update.
Valve released the patch notes for today’s update, revealing it flipped the B bombsite doors on Dust 2, reverting it to the 1.6 version. Additionally, the developer also changed some smaller things on Mirage, Inferno, Train, Overpass, and Cache.
Today we're shipping a number of changes to improve player visibility. We've added a new 'Boost Player Contrast' setting, made changes to locations on certain maps, modified a number of agents, and adjusted selective fog. Full details in today's Blog Post: https://t.co/SAtGz3D1fT— CS:GO (@CSGO) June 11, 2020
Here are the full patch notes for the June 10 update, according to Valve.
- Added the ‘Boost Player Contrast’ advanced video setting, which improves the legibility of players in low contrast situations.
- Adjusted some agent textures for improved visibility.
- Adjusted dropped C4 collision geometry.
- Fixed Danger Zone drone pilot camera getting stuck when drone received burn damage.
- Added Desert Eagle shell eject event for last bullet fired.
- Minor texture streaming optimizations.
- Removed large ivy-models near bathrooms by A site
- Removed thin windows in bathrooms by A site
- Removed bicycle by picnic by A long
- Brightened up connector tunnel
- Brightened up T spawn
- Added nice stone trims
- Flipped B site doors
- Simplified background when looking from B tunnels towards truck in mid
- Changed fog start distance from 1000 to 512, changed max density from .2 to .4
- Raised windows by A site ramp to make characters stand out more
- Removed trash pile at top of mid
- Trimmed plant by T spawn, towards apartments
- Boosted light in market window
- Fixed silent dropdown bug from B site balcony
- Changed angle of ladder in ladder-room
- Trimmed ivy by CT spawn towards A site arch
- Fixed CSM shadow from tower in mid
- Added new train bumper model with flat top
- Replaced ladder to sniper’s nest with a box
- Cleaned up several important angles.
- Added 1v1 Arenas
- Replaced cargo containers with new model for improved performance
- Visibility improvements in T entrance to A Main
- Fixed unwanted/unintuitive wallbang in Mid Shed
- Subtle color tweaks
- Various clipping fixes